To learn more about our new “Do-It-Your Way” option and to begin planning your 2020 Vermont Vacation, contact us today!
Because we operate from a variety of locations, email is the most efficient way to communicate with us. Be assured that we will respond to your email inquiry within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response to your email within 24 hours, it is likely that our email reply has been blocked by your spam filter. If you’re using a spam filter, please add our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, to your “white list,” or list of approved email addresses, so that you can be assured of receiving our reply.
You may reach us by phone at +1 802 451 0778. When leaving a message please let us know the city and country from which you are calling so that we can return your call at an appropriate time for your time zone.
NEW in 2020 … Our “Do-It-Your-Way” Option
Active Vermont Vacations for the whole Family
In response to COVID-19’s impact on every facet of our lives (including the way we vacation), Diverse Directions is offering customers an even greater level of flexibility when planning their family’s active Vermont vacation this summer.
In addition to choosing your vacation’s start and end dates, with our “Do It Your Way” option, before you order, you’ll tell us:
- How many days you want to cycle,
- How many days you want to hike / walk,
- How many days you just want to hang-out (we’re here to help you plan activities to keep both you and the kids happy and engaged), and
- Which Upper Valley destinations you’d like to make your home base while here (Woodstock, Quechee or White River Junction).
What is “Family-Friendly” Hiking / Biking?
Because on-road cycling in Vermont includes a degree of challenge greater than most kids are up for, the vast majority of customers doing our Circuit Tours are adults traveling in pairs or small groups who have come to Vermont from places across the nation and the world.
This year however, we anticipate most visitors to Vermont will be from neighboring States and MANY of those will be parents traveling with children. To accommodate families looking for an active Vermont get-away, we’ve created “family-friendly” options, including:
- Rail-Trail Cycling (near-by Vermont and New Hampshire locations),
- Appalachian Trail Day Hikes,
- Visits to Vermont’s only National Park, natural sights such as the Quechee Gorge, and local museums and farms, and
- Convenient shuttle service from / to your home base location (Woodstock, Quechee or White River Junction) to your daily activity.
To learn more about our “Do-It-Your Way” Option and to plan your 2020 Vermont vacation, call or email us today!