Welcome to Vermont Self-Guided Cycling at its Best!
Diverse Directions produces fully supported self-guided Vermont cycling tours for today's discerning, independent cycling enthusiast. Our turnkey bike tour packages provide complete ease of planning, flexibility in choice of accommodations, and support services of the highest caliber. At a fraction of the cost of guided, group tours, our self-guided Vermont cycling tours are a great value!
What's Included in Your Vermont Cycling Tour
Diverse Directions' self-guided bicycle tour packages include: bike rental (if needed), baggage transfers, B&B / hotel reservations, tour support, comprehensive tour documentation, and GPS navigation files to load onto your GPS device. From our easy-to-follow route instructions, large scale maps, and sights information, to our often-praised Pre-Tour Preparation Guide, our tour documentation will guide you on your journey from start to finish!
Greater Vermont Bicycle Tour Itineraries
Our southern Vermont tour itineraries offer cycling enthusiasts a unique opportunity to experience quintessential Vermont up close and personal. And while our tours center around Windham County, Vermont, the reach of our tours extends into equally beautiful and historic portions of the county's neighboring states of Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Regardless of where you're touring with Diverse Directions in the greater Vermont area you'll have the opportunity to experience the best of historic New England -- functioning covered bridges, quaint and charming 250-year-old villages that continue to thrive, brilliant green hills and valleys (unless it's fall foliage season), sparkling rivers and waterfalls, and of course, a warm welcome from a friendly, down-to earth people known for their celebration of rural life and their live-and-let-live ethos.
Bike Touring Formats
Diverse Directions offers cyclists a choice of two touring formats: Circuit Tours and Hub & Spoke Tours. Tour itineraries of the Circuit Tour format are for those who wish to cycle to a different overnight destination daily (with the exception of optional rest days.) For travelers preferring to limit the frequency with which they change hotels, our Hub & Spoke Tours include 2 base locations (hubs) from which you make multiple roundtrip cycling excursions (spokes.)
About Diverse Directions
For over a decade, Diverse Directions has been producing self-guided bicycle tours in the finest regions of southern France. Because we focus exclusively on satisfying the unique needs of the independent bicycle tourist, our products and services reflect an unparalleled understanding of those needs and an unwavering commitment to satisfying them.
Why Choose Diverse Directions for your Self-Guided Cycling Tour in Vermont?
- Flexibility & Personal Choice: You may begin your tour any day during our season , you may add or subtract days from the itinerary as needed, and you are free to choose your own accommodations from our comprehensive, well researched options.
- Great Cycling Routes: All tour itineraries feature highly scenic cycling routes using the tiniest, most traffic-free routes possible. Most routes are designed for the skills of the average cyclist, though we do offer a few highly challenging itineraries for those wishing to test their cycling mettle.
- Expert, Individualized Support: Drawing upon our 14 years of experience, we provide comprehensive planning and consultation support, taking into account your specific travel itinerary and key areas of interest. Every member of the Diverse Directions team is dedicated to facilitating your trip of a lifetime.
- Integrity & Dependability: You can count on us to meet our commitments, to be exceptionally responsive to your requests, and to exceed your expectations in any way that we can.
- Reasonable Prices: We don't charge a premium for outstanding, personal service. It's just who we are!
As seen on Ride Advisor Australia